Friday, April 15, 2005

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy?

Only if I'm wearing my Solaroo...

I guess John Denver never had a sunburn like the one I had when I was 13, and couldn't get rid of the chills, I was in pain. Or maybe he wore a Solaroo Rash Guard that is stylish and blocks UV rays to prevent sunburn, which is why he could focus on the song, and not the application of aloe. Whatever the case, the point is that UV rays are damaging to the skin. Not only the cumulative affects of the sun such as skin cancer, but the short term affects like the pain of crisp shoulders and back, and the chills and
complaints that follow.

Today UV clothing has become a part of summer living. They are perfect for the kids to wear on top of their swimming trunks or over their swimsuits, but many parents report that their kids wear them for all day playing as well. Perfect for a day at the park, soccer practice, or romping around the neighborhood. The adults love them to and wear them at the beach or for exercise or yard work. Why? Not only do they filter out UV rays, but they
prevent rashes due to their fast drying fabric, and are lightweight.

My kids have a tendency to recreate lyrics, and I can see why...

Solaroo on my shoulders, makes me happy!
Summers near...are you ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home